Wednesday 1 October 2008

A little more about MCM

As you guys should know from the previous post, I'm going to the MCM expo this october. I need to book tickets. But that's kind of difficult saying that Abbey are still screwing me over with my card (those bankers be pure wankers).
Any way I'm not going to let that ruin my day.
Now what I would love to do is write down everything that is going to be at the expo. But then again if I do that I want have anything else to write about. So I'm going to a little bit at a time.
So what little gem am I going to reveal today. I think the big thing I looking forward to be this:


And it's not just videos. They are actually going to be full Arcade Machine there.
Now I love arcades. I use to (and still do) save up all my coinage to just go down to the arcade to play the machines. I don't know if they will charging for each play, but I'm sure as hell hope not.
Then again what I want and what happens rarely happens.
I don't know why I so looking forward to SFIV. I'm not a big Beat 'em Up fan. But there is some-thing about this one that just draws me in. I guess SF always has been part of my Video Game up bringing and maybe that is why. What ever the reason, it's going to be Rad.
Oh I can't wait.
Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool, hope you get some game play in.