Tuesday 21 October 2008

D.I.Y Koobs

I found it. Go me.
Regular readers might remember that I wanted to post a pic I had but just couldn't find it. Well I've just found it. I was just blind and looked over it.

Now I'm sure that there is a law against me using power tools, but if there is, it doesn't stop me. I love making things. Just so you know, it doesn't mean I'm good at it, I just enjoy it. I find Ikea flat packs are the best.
Here's the pic of my me making my last bookshelve.


And for those of you who want to know if it got done, take a look at the following.


The first half


The completed piece, minus all my junk.

So, if you need to have something made and it comes in a flat pack. I'm your man. (Please note it might not look like it does in the catalog).

D.I.Y Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

lol @ that picture! You look goofy. Nice book shelf though!

Unknown said...

Beautiful indeed!