Monday 6 October 2008

Wow

Shock. Horror.
I've mangaed to do a post a day for the last week.
I doubt I'll be able to keep this up so enjoy it while you can.
And now something for a second shock.
Me trying to take on the safe at work. It'll make sense when you watch it. Some of you may have seen this. But meh. I don't care.



Just so you know. That big dude is Steve. The git was pretending to get the safe dead locked to freak me out. In the end it just pissed me off. Hope you enjoyed the video and depending on the response, I might decide to put some more random videos of me doing stupid things.
Ice Koobs

5 comments:

Junlee said...

I freakin' love british accents, LOL!

But yeah, I saw this on your facebook. It's hilarious.

POST MORE!!!

Unknown said...

Thats funny.

I guess the joke didn't work as planned tho..? Was somebody supposed to open it with you in there, not knowing.. ?

Junlee said...

Koobs, you ever gonna update that other blog ya got? What is it, quest to find people?

Ice Koobs said...

I've just been putting the other off.
It's still going but it's on a back burner now (at least for the time being).
Koobs

fatherkrishna said...

Fucking priceless! That was hilarious! More please!