Sunday 5 October 2008

Political correctness gone mad


Over here in little old England we are suffering something terrible. Political Correctness.
I don't know if anywhere else is suffering this epidemic and if you're not, then be thankful.
Take my picture above for example. What is it meant to be if it's not a bin? Maybe it's "A Container of Waste Material" This is the kind of crap you have to face when you over here. I admit, there is a need to be reserved sometimes. But not all the time.
Here's another classic case. I can't remember the full details so forgive me but this is true.
There's a university in England somewhere and they've decided to remove the genders from toilets. Yep. They are now toilets with stalls or toilets with pans and stalls.
So what or who is this all in aid of. Transsexuals. No offense or anything but if say you where a woman trapped in a man's body and decided to get the chop surely you would be using the Ladies? Even if you are pre-op surly you would be using the Ladies. I'm sure that it is part of the process that they must integrate as much into society as a woman as possible. And I'm also sure it is the same the other way around.
And there is more behind this then just PC. What about all the guys that are going to go into the Ladies just to prev. And I doubt you be able to keep count of all the people that are going to be able to say that they conceived there first child in the toilet.
As you can see this PC crap can lead to many an unpleasantness. I just hope that someone will stop it before it gets out of hand.
See I do do post about over things then games. Remember this blog is about this fragile mind of mine. It's just mostly filled up with stuff about games thats all.

Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

This post makes me laugh, lol!

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE!! WOO go me =D, dat was so funny wen u started tlkin to bin or "non bin" man, we thought u was gettin in trouble lol

Ashlie

Unknown said...

probably see that on t-shirts next..

fatherkrishna said...

If I'm having to drop a load in a public toilet, it's embarassing enough to know there are other blokes outside. I wouldn't want to subject the fairer sex to one of my turds...