Sunday 12 October 2008

It happens

Recently a fellow blogger lost his Xbox 360 to the dreaded fate known as the "Red Ring Of Death" (I'm STILL sorry to hear about it FartherK).
But then it reminded me of a time at the last MCM (yeah I know I'm still going on about it, but I'm really, really looking forward to it). But to cut a long story short, this is what I saw:


No your eyes aren't deceiving you. It really is the "The Red Three".
By the way, did you know that just because the lights are red doesn't mean your 360 is dead?
Well if it's the red three like above then it is. But the number and position of the lights could be displaying something far less sinister. One reason I know of is just that your console has overheated which is simple to fix.
I do have to say that I love my 360 and more then likely end up crying if I had to send it off for repair. Fingers crossed that it won't happen.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

fatherkrishna said...

Thanks for the mention Koobs - I have too many consoles to worry about being without my 360 for a bit - I wanted a break from GTA IV anyway...

Amazing that they should have a dead one at an expo though... I guess they're just being honest!

Unknown said...

Hope you get it back soon. Good games are showing up now!