Thursday 16 October 2008

A possible routine

I've been toying with this idea for a while because I know I'm not going to be able to keep up this post a day rate at which I've been going. But I was thinking I should have some sort of structor to this blog. I'm not going to say what's going to be posted yet but the main days for the posts will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will also be doing random post in between but these won't be guaranteed. All though I would like to try and keep posting each day.
I'm going to do a pol on this subject. But after I've done the posts.
I'm looking forward to how this will turn out.

On a different note. I've pissed off a couple of my friends. They know who they are. All I can say is that I'm sorry. I feel that this is the best way to do it because if I try and talk to you that I'm just going to make it worst. I have a habbit of putting my foot in my mouth and I just don't know when to stop. Again I'm sorry. Anyway I'm going to stop there because I'm trying.

Anyway come back to the site tomorrow to see the first of the these new "Weekly Posts".
Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

It has been quite nice with all of these posts. :)

Unknown said...

I'm not pissed off... ;)