Sunday 26 October 2008

Sooo, soo tired

Another day, another Expo. This wasn't as good as the one in May (it was still good mind you), but that could be because I went on a Sunday and the weather was crap.
There was a bigger Video Game presence this time around which is very welcomed. I got to play on Street Fighter IV (for free), Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (not that great), Dead Space (I got a wicked photo from the booth), Prince of Persia (back to the original Sands of Time gameplay)and Naruto: Broken Bond (again very similar to the orginal). Out of all of them I enjoyed Street Fighter the most. I'm crap at Beat 'em Ups, but I wanted to actually practice on this one.
I opted for a disposable camera this time around instead of using my Phone. It took to long for my Phone to take photos and I started feeling bad making people hold a pose for so long. I'm also hoping that more of the photos come out ok this time around.
I'm going to get the photos devoloped tomorrow so I'll scan them onto my computer and post the best ones on Tuesday (remember tomorrow is Musical Mondays now).
Sorry for the poor contents of the last posts. It just like the title of this post says, I'm "Sooo, so tired".

Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

Why was MK Vs. DC not that great? :(

Btw, Dead Space is amazing!

Ice Koobs said...

Well MK Vs DC was right next to Street Fighter. It looked god but it was just so slow.
Koobs