Tuesday 7 October 2008

I want a pair of these.

I've got a terrible thing for Converses. I love them too much. I think I've got five different pairs and I still want more. It slightly worrying because it's getting to the stage of being as bad as a woman with shoes and handbags.
I've put a stop on it for the time being but while surfing the net I found these.

*Drools*
Sorry. Got carried away again. I wish they did these in the shops. I would even consider paying £50 for them instead of the normal £35 that most Converses costs. Nintendo would make a mint off them. They should be making stuff like this instead of crap like this. Be warned it ain't pretty.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

I would be able to spot you all the from here if you wore those things, lol!

fatherkrishna said...

I used to be a big converse fan when I was a skater. My best pair had peace signs printed all over them.

Since becoming old and fat, I stick to my retro adidas trainers. Converse are for you young folk. Those are particularly cool though.