Friday 3 October 2008

One man Rock Band

Desperate times call for desperate measures. No one (well no one in england) had stepped up to my challenge of joining my band. So it looks like I going to need to try and do it all by myself.
The only thing is that I can't reach the foot pedal of the drums. I had the great idea of sitting on it. Well let just say never again. It's also hard to strum both guitars at the same time and virturly impossible to fret both at the same time.
The singing isn't too bad. Which is a good thing I guess. Well it is good as long as I know the words off by heart. I can't be reading the words while keeping track of which notes I need to hit at the same time.
However all in all, I think it could work. Then again, I've always been the optimist =0)

An almost tied up Ice Koobs

3 comments:

Junlee said...

Is that you? It doesn't really look like you, at least from other pictures I've seen.

And that does sound tough, a one man band.

Unknown said...

haha.. you look so focused in that picture..

Best of luck!!

Random J said...

You geek.