Tuesday 30 September 2008

Rockers needed



























Calling all budding guitarist, practicing drummers, groovy basses and rocking singers. I need to make a band. It's coming up to the semi-annual MCM Expo. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that I went to the last MCM in May and absolutely loved it. Here's a video from it if you haven't seen it already. Now the the big thing for me at this one is the fact that they are doing a Rock Band tournament.
The only downside for me is that you have to have four people. I've tried to to do a one man band and it didn't work. I might post the picture of the end result depending on how I feel. It was a bit of a mess in the end.
But seriously. I really want to enter this. Not even to win it. Just to say I did.
So does anyone want to join me. I know that a certain person is a great singer but I won't drop his name. Just in case his not comfortable to sing in public.
But I'm alright-ish at most of the instruments and don't mind which one I end up playing.
But I do play a mean Lead Guitar. Nudge Nudge Wink Wink.
So yeah. If you want to join and you are in London for the 26 of October send me an e-mail. You can see my address in the box to the right. Go on. You know you want to.
Ice Koobs

3 comments:

Junlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junlee said...

I would do it...except I'm a few miles away. ;)

Unknown said...

You can say that again!