Wednesday 22 October 2008

Animated Wednesdays:

The final one of my ideas for the Guaranteed Three. Animated Wednesdays is as the name suggests about animation. Any type, Anime, Flash Animation, Manga, the list goes on.

I been searching the web to find an animation that will do this first post justice. Now there is good news and bad news. Now the good news. I found a REALLY good animation. The bad. It's on Newgrounds. That means that I can't embed the flash video. But if you click on the picture below then you will be taken to the animation "Legend Of Miyamoto". Just click on "Play Movie".


So what do you think? You know this really happened to Miyamoto in real life. Actually it is now officially the reason of where he got his ideas of (at least on this blog it is).
The flash is well edited and the syncing to the music is incredible. I miss Fat Boy slims old stuff. I hopes he makes another classic like Gangster Tripping soon.


Well there you have it the beginning of my Guaranteed Three. Hope you liked them. And now for you, the readers, to help be decide how I will do my future posts. Now that you know what the layout is going to be I would like you vote in a poll. It's as easy as that. All I ask is that you click on what you think and submit it. Also if you chose "Other" please post what "Other" is as a comment to this post. I will carry on the Guaranteed Three for another week until the end of the poll and obviously depending on the outcome I will carry on or leave it.

Also don't think that the random posts will stop. They will carry on just I'm not saying that they will be every day. A guy needs a break once in a while. Anyway I'm rambling as usual so I'm gonna go. Toodles.

Ice Koobs

No comments: