Sunday 19 October 2008

When mums away...

Today I so could not be brothered to make myself dinner. So I ordered out and got a pizza delivered to my place. And being the mean lean eating machine I am, I went and ordered the biggest one. I can't remember the size exactly but heres a picture.

Thats not that big

Oh wait a sec that doesn't really show how big it is.
This will however. And thats a 360 disk btw, not one of those tiny ones you can get.

Wow

So I think the main question is "Did I eat all of it?" Scroll down to find out.




























The end

Oh hell yeah. Whoes the daddy? I'm the daddy! The daddy of big pizzas.

A stuffed Ice Koobs

3 comments:

Junlee said...

Look at them BIG ass teeth marks! LMAO!!! ;)

You makin' me hungry!

Unknown said...

Get ready for some toilet time!

Ice Koobs said...

It weren't that bad.
Well I didn't crack the basin at least.
Koobs