Saturday 31 January 2009

GF+1. Wii Fit? No no. More Me Fit

I'm a slob. Well not a massive one. I don't have wottis fingers. I clean up after myself and I don't imagine that I going to hang out with, let alone, screw famous ladies. Actually I'm just unfit. I'm not a slob at all. Now while I have grown fond of my One Pack (we have a special connection I.E it is connected to me) it is time that I've got rid of it. It's not very sightly. The thing is that I have barely any time to go to the gym to work it off.
Well as you might of guessed from the title I'm going to give my Wii Fit a chance. I'm going to use it hopefully once a day and then post the out comes on here. And by posting it I know I will do it cause I don't want to let you guys down.
So yeah there you go. Hopefully next time I see you my stamina should have increase by +2 points. Oh wait I forgot that's only in RPG's, not real life.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

John Boy said...

heh heh, stamina +2. There's at least a mild correlation between rpg leveling and real life. Grind on, buddy

Ross said...

Is Wii Fit any fun? Or is it fun in an "interesting" way?