Saturday 3 January 2009

Rubik's Cube

This my friends, is what success looks like. For too long this this cube remained scrambled and unorganized. But by a weird twist of fate (and my of the cubes many layers) I've managed to solve it. Don't ask me how. I just did it. But this cube has been given me head aches for the last month and was one of my minor resolutions to do. I actually wasn't excepting to do it so quickly. Maybe these resolution will be actually do able. What the hell am I saying I am going to them. Helllll yeah, bring on 2009.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Ross said...

This reminds me that I've never solved a Rubik's cube in my life. Should I be ashamed of myself?

John Boy said...

I'm impressed.

Ice Koobs said...

Don't be ashamed. I doubt I would be able to do it again. I just did it.

NebachadnezzaR said...

Such a feat is beyond my grasp... :(