Friday 16 January 2009

Am I bad?

No really am I a bad guy?
A guy just got onto the train blinding drunk and generally making an ass of himself. Not that I care, he's great entertainment for the long journey that I have to make every day from work.
I was originally going to say he's legless, but that doesn't seem appropriate now, saying he has just literally taken his leg off. The dude has a fake leg and was just swing it around. Only now has he calmed down and he has now put his "Leg" onto the seat next to him. I just really want someone to say "Can you please take your feet off the seat?"
I want to take a picture but I'm worried he might attack me with the prosthetic limb. Sorry guys I don't have to guts to do it. If I had my original phone I would of but the camera on the G1 is all that. At least not for action shots like this.
Any way am I a bad guy for finding this hilarious? I carry on thinking that I should feel bad but I just keep grinning.
Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

If he's drunk and swinging it around like that, I don't see what's so bad about finding that funny.