Sunday 25 January 2009

The stupidist thing I've heard this year.

Better make that the stupidest this decade. Possibly even this century.
This is a genuine conversation that happened at work and even now I can't get over what was said.
To make it easier to understand what happened, I'll set the scene and give the exact dialog that tool place.
Basically it was a normal day at work. I was on my lunch when one of the guys I work with came out the toilet. This person shall remain anonymous as it was him that said the extremely stupid thing. Now saying that nothing much was happening and because I was bored. I cracked a joke at him about how often he was going to the toilet so often. Anyway here's the dialog unaltered from what was said.

Me. Bloody hell. What are you doing in there? Making stock to sell?
Idiot. Naw. Its just I'm drinking a lot of water to lose some weight.

Now I pause here for a moment to say that this is true and it is not the stupid thing that was said. By drinking a lot of water you make your stomach full. This makes you less hungry and therefore makes you want to eat less. There are draw backs however. You still need to have your normal in take of calories and stuff like that. When people do the water diet (as it is known) they forget that vital bit). But a bigger drawback (in my eyes at least)is that it makes you piss like a pregnant woman.
But let's get back to the point.

Me. Oh really. (This was me making convo. Like I said it was a boring day)
Idiot. Yeah it makes you piss all the fat cells out.

W. T. F.
If I never met a prime candidate for the Darwin Awards before, I know have now. I wonder if he pissed out some brain cells at the same time as well. Or if he was naturally that stupid. I admit I say "that" as in the past tense. But I don't know nor think "that" he has improved.

Sometimes I wonder what I have done to be stuck with people like him. Also for a point of note. I didn't have the heart to tell him he was wrong. I think the embarrassment would kill off a couple more of his brain cells as the heat of his red face would denaturalize them. And as we can see he needs every one that he has got. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say I'm a brainiac, any one with an ounce of common sence would know how stupid it sounded.
Oh and before anyone goes and points it out. At the beginning of this post I opened up about the decade and century thing, that was a joke. I know the current century is the same length as the current decade =0)

Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I'd better check this diet water drinking thing out..!! Must be that acid water from car batteries... Tell him thats the good stuff to use!!

Ice Koobs said...

I don't think he could handle losing anymore brain cells. I think the ones that he has are the only thing keeping him alive.

Junlee said...

That picture makes me laugh. Was that the face you made, LOL!

Unknown said...

i so much want to say this person name who said that..
i was there when this conversation took place...i didnt kno whre to look or what. d guy was 100000% seriuos about pissin the fat cells out.
koobs u joka...dat was funny..
and bout the guy who was on the train who u wanted to ask him to take his foot off the seat was hilarious...u ave something....an eye for comedy,.....also d asda picture where on item is 53p and they say buy 2 for £2....ah koobs