Sunday 18 January 2009

Lack of visual goodness

Or in other words the lack of pictures. One of the big problems I had entering 2009 was I kinda screwed up my mobile. This is a hassle for a couple of reasons. The biggest being that I don't have a phone. The second is that I have no camera.
Hence the reason why not only is there a lack of photos and also videos as well. So it means that the revamp I was planing to do for quite a while now, will have to be prosponed. I got the idea all mapped out. Just need to take the photos to do it. Oh and photoshop. Yeah that program is so handy, but way too expensive.
But I will do it just not sure when.

2 comments:

Ross said...

Will the pictures be appropriate for all audiences? Me included?

Ice Koobs said...

Well they won't be no different to what I put up so far. But if you have got offended before then you will. But you never been offended before by something I've put up?