Sunday 4 January 2009

Slapstick Sundays

Every once in a while I think I'm going to post a random video of me doing some slapstick.
I don't know why I do it. But I just do, so I thought it would make sense to at least make special day for it. Now these aren't going to be like the Monday, Wednesday or Friday things. This will be well and truly random. Could you imagine if I did it all the time. I wouldn't have any of me left.



Do you hear that clonk every time it hits. That's not the scanner holder, that is quite literally my head.
Ice Koobs

7 comments:

Junlee said...

You might be the goofiest person I've never met!

Ice Koobs said...

I don't know if I should take as a compliment or not.

Junlee said...

LOL, you should take it as a compliment.

Random J said...

Baka! And that ain't no compliment.

Junlee said...

*looks up baka*

LMAO! Very clever you are J!

Ice Koobs said...

*Doesn't look up Baka as he very well knows what it means*
Now that's just mean.

Unknown said...

hhhhhmmmmm.... your not easily bored are you..?