Monday 2 February 2009

MM. Feels So Good

Almost forgot to do a post today. In case you don't know, it's the heaviest snow fall in London for 18 years. So I've been out enjoying it. I've experience snow before, but never when every one around me speaks English. Which makes it even better. Imagine it. Middle of the park. Building a massive snowman (I would of taken a photo but I still haven't got my other phone replaced yet). When all you hear is someone shout out "SNOWBALL FIGHT!"
Hectic does not cover it. I got covered. But that made it easier to do some stealth shots =0)

Anyway because I feel so good it's all about uplifting music today. Hope you enjoy.









And finally the song that fits the mood perfectly



Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

How many inches did you guys get?

The most snow I've been in was when it snowed 14" during my first semester in Oklahoma. It was coming down HARD along with 40 mph winds. It was awesome to walk around in! :D