Friday 9 January 2009

GF. Special Editions. Why is Europe STILL Getting the Short Straw


Looks nice doesn't it? You want it don't you? You do. I can tell from the look in your eyes. Well if you live in the good old UK, kiss this sexy, polished special edition of Street Fight IV away. You're getting this instead.

I don't want Chun Li on the box, she looks crap. The box are is poor as well. Can you tell I'm trying not to swear at all. Hence the reason why my descriptions and vocabulary seems...ummm...poor.
Just when we were getting good released dates (mostly simultaneous) they go and kick as in the teeth with this. Hopefully someone will rectified this. Over wise I'm just buying the standard version.

One thing that I did managed to find out was that the UK and US versions will be including the following:
  • Limited Edition figurines of Crimson Viper for the 360 and Ryu for the PS3. (Saying that on all the UK descriptions is says that both will be available for both platforms. Maybe Capcom have realized that no one has a PS3 in Europe or if they do have a 360 as well).
  • A bonus disc containing a HD anime movie. On the PS3 it will be on BluRay where on the 360 it will be a special gaming disk (not a DVD)
  • A mini comic book strategy guide
  • Exclusive downloadable game content
From what I can see no one knows what this "Exclusive" content will be. Probably some kind of out fits. It would be just "POOR" if the only change in outfits would be just a change of colours.

2 comments:

Junlee said...

I gotta admit, that Chun-Li one is ass ugly, lol.

Junlee said...

Actually, I was talking about the one with C. Viper and Ryu.