Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year, New Post

Gotta love that title. As you can you can probably tell, I'm being super imaginative as per usal.
Any way first things first. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Now that I've got that out of way I have to say that I'm quite happy that 2008 is over and done with. It's not been one of the best of years for me. With certain events happening. But I do have to say that it was never bad enough to drown out all the good things that have happened. Like the making of new friends (you guys that read this), the getting back in touch with old friends (you know who you are) and this blog in general (for some reason wrapping your own head is bloody good fun).

I won't bother listing the bad things cause that is one of my new years resolutions.
Not to dwell on the bad things. I won't forget them, as I've learned valuable lessons from them. But if I dwell on it then I will surely repeat them.

One of my other resolutions is to get out of debt. Yep. I am in debt and it ain't pretty (when is it ever?). But I need to get out of it. By actually admitting it out in general then I feel that I will have more of a push to get rid of it. I've calculated that if I save a certain amount I should have it paid off by latest June. That's only six months. I'm sure I can do it. I won't go into amounts cause like I said I'm not dwelling on bad things =0)

The other one is to go to Japan. This is going to be difficult especially with the debt hanging my neck. But not all resolutions are meant to be easy. If they were then what would be the point in doing them. In all, resolutions are there to make you a better person.

And last but by no means least. I plege not to moan so much. I really do moan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much. So if I do star moaning give me a kick. Unless of course it's about something that everyone is moaning about for example about a game or for a review).
Those are my main three. Oh and obviously the obligatory ones that every one does like get fit, keep fit blah blah blah.

Oh and the reason I've not been keeping up to date with the posts is because I was away on Holiday. Well I call it a holiday. But it didn't seem to be very Holidayie. But noooooooooo I won't moan. I won't!
A Fresh Ice Koobs (no not that kind, prevert)

2 comments:

Junlee said...

I've got debt of my own, but instead of having them paid off by June, mine don't kick in until June (they're student loans).

But anyway, Happy New Year, and I don't think I'll ever forget that picture of you with wrapping paper and a bow on your face. XD

fatherkrishna said...

I've got to lose some pounds, get to the dentist, dink less, give up smoking (patch in place as we speak) play more, blog more and contradict-ishly get out more!

Happy New Year Koobs!