Friday 16 January 2009

GF What to write about?

What can I write about?
I have no idea personally. It's like I've hit writers block but haven't. I had a lot to write about but others have beaten me to the punch. Or there are some things, but I want to save it for a later date.
To tell you the truth I'm still thinking about the guy that was legless (in more ways then one) and that isn't helping my mind in thinking. Also I've officially split up with Ms Koobs (yeah she was real). Well we actually split up a couple of weeks ago now but I've only really just starting accepting it now. Yeah I'm a sap I know but meh that's me, the hopeless romantic.
Sometimes when it comes to times like this I just wish life was like a Video Game and I was the main character.
  • I'll have some cool power.
  • A guarantee that I'll get the girl/princess/cake.
  • It will be a good ending.
  • I could beat up baddies till my hearts content.
  • I know I would have extra life tucked up my sleeve.
  • If the going gets tough I could always pause and save.
  • And finally if I cock up really, REALLY badly I could always hit reset.
Maybe I should look into going back to my games designs. Or to my music. Or learning the real guitar (if I put the half the amount of time that I put into Rock Band I would of been a master by now). Maybe I should just concentrate on getting out my debt and being able to afford the equipment that comes with this stuff (I still do posts from my mum's laptop).
For a post that should be about games there's not much about gaming is there? Stupid writers block. I normally always have something to say about games eve if it's minor.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

When you have nothing to write about is when you made one of your best posts!

;)

Unknown said...

yes, do some game design!!