Wednesday 14 January 2009

AW. Well kinda.

Today is a bit of a mix of Animated Wednesday and Musical Mondays. Not saying that my last MM was rubbish far from it. Zack Kim truly rocks. He rocks. But he is not something I have on my iPod so in a way the last MM wasn't a true MM. But anyway saw this video on Kerrang today. It's not full animation but it definitely caught my eye.
The only problem is err it not available to embed on the blog at the moe.

But you can find the video here, here and guess what? Here also.

Sorry again that it's not embedded again, but it's still the video.
I'm getting a very Panic At The Disco! feel with this video. And what is it with the Carnie theme all of the sudden, what with Britney Spears AND Take That releasing albums with the tittle Circus?
I like Pete's make up it quite cool. Wouldn't walk out the house wearing something like that, but it's still cool. However I am going to have nightmares about Patrick's choice in Lipstick. Sinister.
Ice Koobs

No comments: