Wednesday 19 November 2008

AW. The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

I'm not in the best mind set right at this present moment in time.
So please excuse me for the short post.
I thought I would show you guys not only one of my favorite pieces of of music but the flash animation (saying that it is Animated Wednesdays) that goes with it as well.



Now I'll admit that its not the best flash out there, but it is synced well with the song, which is one the best songs out there. I wonder how the guy came up with the lyrics and that leads me to thinking how anyone comes up with lyrics. And then I remember why I was down and get depressed again.
Meh. I'm going to have cheesy Doritoes there the best.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

LMAO!

You are a funny one koobs! This song is HOT! I wonder why I didn't hear it on the radio!

The Sports Satirist said...

I was waiting for Shaq to sing another "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes" song, and follow that up by losing his badge.