Monday 10 November 2008

MM: Naruto Special

After the last Animated Wednesday I've kinda gone a bit Naruto crazy. So I found and downloaded all the Naruto opening and closing tunes onto my phone so I can listen to it when ever I want. Even at work (not that I would do that, damn I slow not stupid).
Any way here are my personal favorites and the lyrics as well (both in Japanese and English)

Enjoy =0)


Just a quick note before people send the hate mail. These are the full versions of all the songs and how the bands have released them. NOT what the songs are from the actual opening and ending of the Naruto anime. Yeah I only just remembered that after finding the Orange Range video. Talking about the video, I really love the dude in the white shirt's hat. I want one.


I know the subs aren't perfectly time but this was the best I could find. I still love the songs and when it comes to J pop I don't normally care what it means in English. Bad I know but how can you when you just hear the upbeat and tempo.


I'm not going to post a video with subs for this one. I think you know what his saying.

So, there you have it. Not only one but three songs from my music collection. Told you it was wide a varied. Hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't then just post a comment and say why. If you did then post a comment anyway. I like comments =0)

Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

The first song is pretty crazy and goofy, lol. And I don't like the fake ass R. Lee Ermy at the beginning of the video. But still, I can see that getting in my head.

Don't really like the second one too much. :/

I love the music in the third one!