Monday 24 November 2008

MM: Paramore

So has anyone heard of Paramore. I would be surprised if you haven't at least heard Misery Business of which I choosing for todays music video.



I don't know why but I'm strangely attracted to the lead singer Hayley Williams. Don't get me wrong she is no where as fit as Mrs Koobs. But she definitely has something alluring about her. It could even just be that she has Orange hair (not ginger just orange).
Are there girls that are really as bitchy as this one? I was just wondering as if she did any of that crap to me in school I would of just the teacher on her right away lol.
My actual favorite part is not even not the school scenes but one of the band scenes. Actually go back up to video and put it around the 2.10 point. The timing is bloody spot on. And I have to admit that that guy was a bit of a twat. His girlfriend is way better looking then that hoe in the blue dress. And the way he looks bear haps afterwards until he sees his girlfriend breaking down.
Ahhh reminds me of school. Oh how I miss all the crap that went on.
Ice Koobs

8 comments:

Junlee said...

That's deep...

Ice Koobs said...

I pressed publish before I actually meant to. And saying that I haven't posted for two days that would of taken the piss by just doing a blank post. Lol

Junlee said...

ahhh ok,lol

I like this song! It was one of the few cool performances at the VMAs this year.

And what's wrong with ginger?!?! HMMM!

lol

Ice Koobs said...

There's nothing wrong with Ginger. It's just that I wanted to get across the fact that it's Orange. That's all.

Junlee said...

lol, don't worry, I was just messin' with ya!

--- said...

Don't be stupid

There's no Mrs Koobs.

P.S. I climbed to Base Camp

Ice Koobs said...

Well ok she isn't a Mrs. But I am seeing someone.

P.s I know you climbed to Base Camp. I congratulated you. Remember?

--- said...

What is she? A Mr?

I know you congratulated me...I just like saying it