Saturday 15 November 2008

GF. Trading in

So I might me doing something I've never done before. Trade in some of my old games.
Yeah I'm a hoarder. I don't care if I'm not going to play the game for a while, I won't dare part ways with it. Unless its crap.
Which is why I was looking to trade these little buggers in.

Sonic has seen better days, Guitar Hero III is way to difficult to be fun and I believe you all know my feelings toward Gears Of S***y War.

But what should I get? A couple of choices I have:
  • Mirrors Edge
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Guitar Hero: World Tour
I've played the demo of Mirrors edge and even though it is visually brilliant. It's not my type of game.
So now all thats left is the BZ or GH. God dam it. I might have to just get both.
Ice Koobs

7 comments:

Junlee said...

"Gears of shitty war!"

That line had me dyin' when you said it! XD

Yeah I was about to say, I wouldn't get Mirror's Edge, but that's me. I've never played Banjo Kazooie before, so I can't comment on it.

If ya got people to play with, then I would get World Tour. :)

Oh btw, I never used to trade games in either, until recently. It's hard to drop $60 for a game you want when you have no money coming in. :(

NebachadnezzaR said...

How dare you trade GoW in?! >:(

Well, anyway, I think there are better games out there right now, but if I had to choose one from those three it would be Mirrors Edge. World Tour seems like just a Rock Band rip-off with an average track list (though that obviously has to do with tastes) and Banjo Kazzoie...I don't know, but I'm not too impressed with it.

Junlee said...

You obviously haven't heard Koob's rant on GoW neba, LOL!

Ice Koobs said...

Oh god.
Do you think it's a wise idea to talk about that, Junlee?
=0)

Junlee said...

It was so...funny! XD

I'm sorry, lol.

Ice Koobs said...

Don't get me wrong. It's just I think Neba would kill me if he heard it. Lol.
I've just read his post on GoW 2.

Junlee said...

Yeah, you might be his killjoy! LOL!