Sunday 2 November 2008

Wassup Polictal

Have you ever wondered what happened to the Budwiser guys?
Then take a ganda below to find out.


Spot: Wassup 2008 from VideoSpotNow on Vimeo.

But on a serious note. Every one who can in America should go to vote on the 4th. I'm not saying that you should vote for Barack Obama. But I am saying you should vote. In a world where there so many places where people have no voice we should feel proud that we can chose who can run our country. Both in England and America.
Supposedly more people vote in Big Brother then the General Elections. How can you complain that you are not happy about something or a way a thing is being done if you didn't bother to stand up and have your say in the first place.
Sometimes when it come to any election. I wonder what it would take to get the majority of people to vote. I know you could never get everyone to vote, no matter how hard you tried. I think of all the reason why some people don't vote, but because I do, it's hard to come up with any reason. A manage a few.
  • What's the point. It will never go the way I want it.
My argument to this is as I said earlier. If you don't vote then how will you know. Maybe it's your one vote is the one that changes everything.
  • All the parties are the same anyway.
Then don't just look at the main steam parties. I don't know how it is in America but over here in England there are always more then the three main parties. And they are all very different. Take the Green Party for example. They want to push for higher taxes on non eco-friendly things. Oh if I have to say one thing on who to vote for then don't ever vote for them. Stupid Green Party.
Sometime I wonder what it takes to try and enter the election. If the values I have are the same as the nation. Or if I could do a better job then most people. Could you imagine it. Prime Minster Koobs. Kinda sounds cool. I like it. Excuse me I'm gong to look into making this possible.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

"Prime Minister Koobs" has a nice ring to it!

I'm not saying that you should vote for Barack Obama.

Not directly at least. ;)

Ice Koobs said...

Waaaaaaaaaaattttttt?
It just his the one that appears the video. I didn't want people to think that that is what I meant when I said go and vote.

Junlee said...

No this is a good post, don't worry about it. The video is hilarious, yet so true for what's happening right now, and what will HOPEFULLY happen for the future.

Look at me, getting all politically serious. It's a good post koobs! :)

Ice Koobs said...

Well you were looking forward to my Sunday post. And I didn't want to disappoint =0)