Saturday 29 November 2008

GF: Call Of Duty. World At War

As you know I have bought this game. What you will not know is that I've traded it in this morning.
There isn't any replayabilty in it at all. Sure you can go and collect the death cards or try it on Veteran mode. But after dying for millionth time from a grenade the novelty of the game wore off of me.
For shame Treyarch. You've should of just left COD to Infinity Ward. They gave you template to work off. Why did you go and try and build on it. The AI lobbing grenades left, right and center isn't the only problem. Even if you are at the back of the group they will charge at you and you alone. Plus don't expect any help from your colleges. Also they are some really bad graphical glitches as well. One example I can remember very clearly is at the very beginning. A Japanese solider goes to remove a knife from his boot in front of you. There is a good couple of inches between his hand and the boot before the knife appears in his hand.
Anyway thats my opinion on COD W@W. In case you not sure where I stand on it, ased on my scoring system, I would give it 6. Hopefully Infinity Ward will produce COD 6 and not cock up like Treyarch have.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...

You know it's gonna start to become an addiction right, trading in games. At least that how it was for me.

Then again, you actually have a job right now and money, so it's not like you have to worry about a $60 game breaking the bank (as I do, LOL!)

The Sports Satirist said...

I will admit that Call 4 was better, but did you really dislike World this much?