Sunday 9 November 2008

Pimp my ride Origins

Ever wonder where Pimp My Ride got its ideas from. And after watching a classic movie I think I've found them.

The movie I was watching was Ghostbusters by the way. Bright lights and extra space in the back for your Proton Packs. You can't get more pimped then the Ecto 1. Or can you?


The De Lorean from Back to the Future. This baby could time travel and fly as well. Hell if thats not enough, then don't forget it had the flux capacitor, a nuclear freaking reactor, for an engine.


Dude its like a talking car. Thats almost tops off the De Lorean. Well it would if it could fly and time travel. Or maybe if the De Lorean could speak. "No Marty. I don't think that is a good idea." Yeah that would be sweet.

Ok the last car in my list is coming up. But before I unveil it, I must warn you. I asked my mum for some ideas. This was the only thing she could come up with. So don't take the piss too badly.


Yep. The Love Bug, Herbie. She didn't even mention any of the others apart from Kitt. But that was because I mention him (or it as he is a car) as an example.
Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

I read the bit about your mom, scrolled down to see the car and lol'd!