Thursday 13 November 2008

=0(

I miss ?J.
When is he coming back? He even kept it under wraps that he was going aboard from me.
Not that I didn't know he was going. I even know where he went, not that I'm going to tell anyone.
I hope he brings me back a souvenir of some sort.
Not that's that a hint or anything.

Another person I missing is FatherK. But his not blogging for a completely over reason. Hope you're getting better.

But hell I still got Junlee and Deitrix to keep me going.
BTW Deitrix website is found here. For some reason I can't put a link in my RSD read Deitrix, do you know any reason why?

Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

Aww, you miss your friend, lol!

Well then if it wasn't for me, you'd be going mad right about now! lol, jk!

Yeah I'm eager to hear where he went when he gets back. He needs to hurry up.