Monday 17 November 2008

MM: The Automatic

These guys have had a face recently.
The first thing they got rid of is their keyboardist. He was the one with the high pitch singer in Monster (don't worry if you haven't heard it. You'll see why soon). So i thought this Musical Monday will be about the different between then and now. The only thing that needs to be bared in mind is that I not a great speaker on music. Which you guys have probably be noticed in previous posts.

But first things first. The videos.
Then
I like them then and now. But I do have to say that if I was froced to pick I would probably chose Steve McQueen. Both have the Hook. "Whats that coming over the hill, is it a monster?" and "I was the teenage Steve McQueen". Both are great dance starters in a club as everyone can help but start jumping around while shouting out the lyrics.
Another thing they both have in common is they both have a cool tune. I not sure about any one else but when I hear it I instantly know what the song is. But then again thats possibly from me playing to much Guitar Hero.
But with all these similarities why would I pick Steve McQueen over Monster. Well I mention the reason earlier. The keyboardist. Ok sure it gave the edge to Monster to single it out from the pack, but hearing over and over makes it become irritating.
Any way. I know that this isn't the longest Musical Monday but I want to go and play some more COD W@W. Toodles.
Ice Koobs

No comments: