Monday 16 February 2009

MM. Blink 182. Wow Deja Vu

So you like what I did with the title there? I know I do.
Now I know I did Blink 182 last week and I don't care. This is one of the few bands that I actually have all of the commercially released albums. So I thought it would be nice to take a track from each one.
This week track is from "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket". Lots of people overlook the tongue in cheek humor of this tittle. But then again it could be my own warped mind that managed to see it.
Have you seen it yet? They're talking about masturbation. Now how many blogs do you know would talk about something like that so openly? Read the title again, but this time slower. "Take. Off. Your. Pants. And . Jack. It" Subtle but still there.

It was released in 2001 with three of it's tracks being later released as singles. This weeks video is going to be one of those singles. Any idea which one? Take a look at the YouTube video below to find out. Oh and it is the unedited video. The one where you see sparks fly.



One more thing. I always tried to get the hair style like Marks in the picture below when I was younger.Mark's the one on the right. Actually I still want to get a cut like that. But I'm torn in my decision. I want to grow it long. But I want that hairstyle. Maybe I should grow it long and see how it looks. If it's crap then I can always cut it after. Yeah. I'll do that.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

Are you sure that's what they meant by the title, or are you just seeing it that way Koobs? *furrows brow at koobs*

lol

I remember this song and video. These guys were crazy!

Ice Koobs said...

Come on. Saying that the pervious one was called "Emena of the State", I'm pretty sure that was meant by the title.
Lol

Unknown said...

Awesome vid. Very funny.

Good luck with the hair... :/

Junlee said...

I know I know, just messin' with ya!

I'm expecting two posts tomorrow since you missed wednesday! :P