Monday 9 February 2009

MM. Blink 182 are back

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whep. Now that that's out of my system. Yeah the guys are back together. And I have to Facebook for letting me know. Typical. The time where I stop looking at music sites and this happens. Now to many people this might not be a big thing. Hell some people will even say that Blink 182 weren't that good. Heck to those of you who think. I don't give a flying F*** about your opinion. This band will always have a special place in my heart. Little fact that many might know about myself is that the First Album I ever bought (with my own money and though my own choice) was Emena of the State. The one with Janine Lindermulder on the front cover. The one that below.

And she was on the back to.

Now instead of playing the ovious of What's My Age Again or All the Small Things. I think I go for this one instead.



Dysentery Gary. God I miss this album. I think I going to see if I can find it. If not I might have to buy off iTunes.
Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

I never bought the album, but "Whats my age again" and "All the small things" were the jams back in junior high, lol.

Yeah they announced this at the grammys last night.