Thursday 19 February 2009

A nice anime music video thingy

I was going to list this under an Animated Wednesday. But then I realize it would of been a cop out by myself. Work been really hectic but hopefully it's all gong to pay off.
For the last 5 months or so I've been working at a big store in my company, actually I've worked there for over a year now. But one of the problems has been that only up about 5 months ago there has never been proper management running it. Now it's a good store, the guys there are bloody brilliant. Also it does get busy which always helps past the time. But it's always a hassle to travel there. Bout 1 to 2 hours to get there depending on what time of the day is my shift. That's another thing that a killer is the mix of shifts. It can be any thing from 9-6 or 1-10. Now where it takes quite a while to get there, my day is normally shot. Hence the reason why I'm find it hard to keep to the regular updates. In the long run I asked for a transfer. But being the idiot I am I said I would stay until the store had enough staff and that everyone was fully trained. I don't know why I put myself into positions that are going to work against me, but I couldn't just leave them in the lurch. But that was 4 months ago and slowly but surly the place is shaping up. Which means that I might be able to move soon. But I won't say anything more just in case I jinx it.

Anyway I digress. I couldn't think of any good flash animations and haven't had the time to write up about some anime so instead have this fan made movie featuring the best fight scene from Naruto and the music of Mindless Self Indulgence "Shut Me Up"



Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

I do the same thing for work. You put yourself into positions that work against you because eventually, you feel that all your hard work will pay off. When I worked at Wal-Mart, that wasn't the case. Go figure.

I hope it works for you!