Friday 20 February 2009

MM Extra early. Kid Cudi vs Crookers

I've been saving this tune for when I finished the Blink run that I was doing but a fellow Blogger (who goes by the name of Junlee) has posted the original on his blog.
I prefer the remix. Easier to dance to to. Or pop. Or bubble. Or whatever the hell you do in a club. I personally to bounce and nod my head to the beat. The girls love it. Or at least I think so =0S
Any way on with the video.



Sweet crap. All of those girls were hot. And that's what make this video better the original as well =0D
Only playing, I think both videos are good but you can see the influence that Kanye West had not only on the other video but the song as well.
One other note of point. How the hell do you spell his name? Everywhere I was looking said it was spelt Cudi, not Kudi. Confusion.
Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

Damn I didn't even know about this! I personally like the original song better, but you're right about the girls in the video. All of them were fine, but my favorites were the ones in the pink. But I'm a sucker for brunettes! lol

And you're right about the name, it is spelled Cudi. I'm not sure where I got the K from, maybe I saw it somewhere, or just assumed it was spelled that way.