Wednesday 3 December 2008

AW. Cartoons of or youth

Have you ever seen the beginning of most cartoons these days? None of them match up to what we used to watch. No catchy tunes. No revving you up to be super hyper. No nothing.
Here some classic examples good openings to some classic cartoons.



Which one was your favorite turtle. I like (yes I still like him hence the present tense) Michaelangelo. All the others are to serious.



I think I pissed my mum off so much when this came on because I could only remember the "Chip Chip Chip N' Dale" part.



I actually learned this song when I was younger. I think it made Saturday mornings much more bearable. I can't remeber all of it now however. Such a shame =0(

And last but not least. Well click play and find out.


Now truthfully how many people always use run around the place screaming at the top of their lungs "Thunder, Thunder, Thunder...THUNDERCATS HOOOOOoooooeeeeeee."
Or was it just me. I might do it at work when it's quite and see if any one joins in.

Those where just 4 I could think of now but I'm sure that are others that I've missed. Do you guys remember any others?
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Voltron would be one to add....

There's some more, but I can hardly remember them off the top of my head..

Junlee said...

This post makes me smile.

I like (yes I still like him hence the present tense) Michaelangelo.

lol, I'm not surprised. I liked him in the cartoon, but for some reason, he was really annoying in the most recent movie.

And LOL at Chip and Dale. I bet that would drive any parent crazy!

And what about Inspector Gadget? "Dun dun dun dun dun Inspector Gadget, dun dun dun dun dun HOOOOO HOOOOOO!"

<_<

Ricky Moreno said...

turtels were fantastic.
i used too watch this religously.
was there a movie made like 10-15 yrs ago too??
good blog kooobs
i expect the same quality on mine

Ice Koobs said...

I always found that Inspector Gadget was too short. That's the only reason I did post it.
And Rick I will do posts as good as this one for ya. But I only seem to do them once a month =0)