Monday 15 December 2008

MM. +44 (No not the area code the band)

To give you a true view of my music library I've decided to go for a new way of selecting what songs to play. The method I employ is what I like to call the Fruit Method.
Basically what I do is switch on ITunes, switch on random and hit play. If it's a band I've done before then I'll click skip. Luckily the first song on the list is a good one. I've literally got my whole music collection of the last ten years on here, so there might me some real chesse in there.

But any way onto todays Fruit Choice. +44 with When Your Heart Stops Beating

I love this song. As usal I have no idea why, but I do. Maybe it's the lirics or the beat or the tune. One thing that drew to +44 is the lead singer and the drumer. It Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker from Blink 182. One of the frist bands I activly listened to. I still listen to them today. But ovioulsy not as much saying that they have split up now. Shame really. I only got to see them once in concert.
Ice Koobs

No comments: