Tuesday 23 December 2008

MM. Of Course It's Going To Be A Xmas Special

What else did you except with only 3 day left till Christmas?
But as you should all know I always put a little twist on obvious posts.
So enjoy "The Twelve Days Of Video Game Christmas"



Best line and most truthful one:
"On the fifth day of Christmas Richie gave to me a reason to play my WIiiiiiiiii."

Best line just because the guy says it so well:
"On the Ninth day, Niko! My cousin."'

Line I'm not getting (but he put so much enthusiasm into it that it's still good):
"On the second day, Version 2.o"

I wish I was imaginative enough to come up with something like this. I would gladly sing it just not come up with it. So if anyone has some songs they don't mind me slaughtering, send me an e-mail (the address is to the right in the "How to get in touch" section) and I'll do a video and post it =0)

This might be my last post before Christmas, so if that is the case then MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

As for...

So if anyone has some songs they don't mind me slaughtering, send me an e-mail (the address is to the right in the "How to get in touch" section) and I'll do a video and post it =0)

I'll think of something and email you. You still got the gmail account? I sent you an invite.

Ice Koobs said...

I've got the English version of Gmail. Googlemail all the way baby. Lol

Junlee said...

So does that mean I can't invite you? Maybe I put your email in wrong? Isn't it ice.koobs@googlemail.com?

Junlee said...

Hell it doesn't matter. I can still send you a song for you to "sing", lol.