Sunday 7 December 2008

'08 bearly finished

Ok so it is coming close to the end of the year. But surly it's to early to start anouching what games are going to be produced for 2009? Only two have picked up on my radar, one of which is Guitar Hero 5. I can't see how producing another Guitar Hero so soon is going to be worth it. But I can see that this is going to be one fanchaise that going to get the life and soul sucked out of it. And it will more then likely involve another guitar for you to furiously masturbate. Mmm plastic fantasic, I think not. I have far too many fake guitars now so no thanks. To actually think, the amount of time and money I have spent on musical rythm games could of actually learning to play the real thing. As per usal I've done things the wrong way around again. I should of done the real thing, earn lots of money from that and then buy all the games I want with all the mulla I would of had. Shucks.

The second game of which I will be purchasing is Call Of Duty: Morden Warfare 2. Now before anyone asks "WHY? You hated COD:W@W." The differents this time around is that my beloved Infinty Ward will be again producing it. Not the shambles that is known as Treyarch. Hopefully IW will be able to put right what Treyarch so, so, SO broke. I guess a good thing about it being anounced so early means that they would have started to devolpe it now. Which again is something BastardArch, sorry, ShitArch cocked up on by starting production so late.

Any dos, I'm sure I came on here to do something else. Ahh well I'm sure it will come back to me.
Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still interested in playing this COD: WOW just to see what it's like... It got decent reviews, so whats not to like about it...? Besides it being another WWII game..?

What about the split-screen coop? Is that make it worth picking up? Thats one reason I really want to get it.