Saturday 6 December 2008

Should I be Happy?

While reading the Metro yesterday (it's free. I'm not saying no to a freebie). I found out that a virus is being spread through facebook. The name of this virus? "Koobface".
At first I was all like "aww wow some one name something after me." But then I thought some more and realized that it's not that a good a thing.
I just want to know who came up with the name. And before anyone says it was me who made it, yeah. Cause I'm sooooo good with computers that I have the same layout for over six months now. Actually saying that I should look at reformatting the layout. It's getting a bit dull now. Mmm my creative juices are flowing now.
Ice Koobs

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! On your way to stardom!
Find out what it does and let us know..? -or maybe you already know what it does Mr. Koobface!!

Now that you have mentioned it- I will be awaiting the new layout!!!




Mr. Koobface!

Junlee said...

That's just too convenient! Don't try and play dumb with US Koobs...you know this layout is just a front used to make us think you're not a computer mastermind. :P

I guess I need to tread carefully when I'm on facebook now!

NebachadnezzaR said...

So, there's a virus with your name who's messing with social networking websites?

In my book, that's a good thing :P

Junlee said...

Deitrix and I found a coffee company called "Koobies"...no joke! And their specialty drink is called "Chocolate Thunder".

You're just all over the place!!!

Ricky Moreno said...

lololol.

thats funny. you should deffo change your name on here and you'll prob get more hits.

as for the layout change. I sense a level of suspence getting too much. change change change