Monday 1 December 2008

MM. Daft Punk

I've been listening to Daft Punk for ages now. I don't even remember when I first heard them. But I do know that my first album was Discovery. I think the main reason that I got it was because I saw one of the music videos which was all done Anime style. But one song that always sticks out in my mind is Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. You might recognize the title but not be able to put your finger on where you heard it. I won't ruin the surprise yet. I'll let you hear it first.
Now instead of posting the official video, I found this one instead. I know it's gathered quite a big fan base already but, Meh, so what if I behind with the times.


So what do you think? And have you worked out where you've heard it yet? Answer on the back of a post card please (or at least leave a comment, lol).
I love how they merge the two verses together. It's pulled off so well. Also I love a bit of disco dance music. Nothing better to bounce around on the dance floor to then an infectious beat. Or at least that's what I think.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that was you in that video.

And come on Koobs, this was too easy.

Kanye West - Stronger

:P

Unknown said...

lol, I wonder how many times they had to film that...?
Pretty cool!

Ice Koobs said...

I only wish I had the co-ordination to do something like that.
So you want something harder to work out then Junlee?
Check out the latest post and see if you can work that one out.

Ricky Moreno said...

i love this,
its amazingly clever.
post it on lets talk!!!
i like that duft punk is playing in my house song