Friday 27 June 2008

Let the brawling commence!

I did it again.
I have a massive pile of games I need to complete and I've gone and added another one. But it was a "Must Have". I swear.
If you didn't guess from the title then this pic should give it away.
Yeah I know its opened already. Its just that when I got it I have a weird habit. I got to smell the instruction manual. Each page. Individually. I don't know why but the only thing I can think of right now that beats the smell of a new game is freshly cut grass.
Any whoo. I'm off to play this. I don't care if I got work tomorrow. Once my internet is sorted (hopefully by Monday), I shall post my Wii friend code and my Brawl one as well. Smash Bros will be my first online game for the Wii. So it might take me a little while to get use to. So just bear with me. Enough I'm going to go and play now.
Toodles
Ice Koobs

No comments: