Tuesday 24 June 2008

Why the delay?

Now. My posts are spread a little thin. I wanna do more, believe me on that.
But its hard to do.
I work hard. I play hard. There is barely any time for anything else.
Don't worry. I'm not getting rid of this blog. I love this place.
But thats why that the post aren't done as often as I would like.
Thats why the quest has dropped behind. That is now on a back burner. I'm currently seeing someone who I very much like. I think it would be stupid for me to carry on with the Quest. Not in its present state. I'm having a rethink about how to do it and once I worked out what it is, I'll tell you.
Anyway. I'm kinda disappointed in the results of the last poll. Only one person voted. And they didn't know what Ice 101 was. =0(
I guess I got to use it more often. Another thing I would like to do is reviews of the games I'm playing. It's what I do so might as well share my knowledge.
I know I have said it before but I will do it.
Here are some of the reviews you guys can look forward to.
  • Rock band (I've just unlocked all the songs on it for the guitar)
  • Paper Mario. The Thousand Year Door (I only got it recently)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Xbox 360 (I started this blog with a review of the Wii. It makes sense to do of the other consoles)
  • Or I could do a PS3 Vs 360
I think I worked out what the next poll is. This time vote. It's only two clicks.
Ice Koobs

No comments: