Saturday 31 May 2008

Link List

See I do have friends.
Well maybe not after this post, because they will probably disown me.
What the hell am I on about? Look to the left of this page.
Have you seen it yet? No not the doggy picture of me. The Link Box. These guys do blogs to.
Commander Meehan is like a veteran of bloging and has loads of post on his. J is as well but he has started up a new blog so there is not as many post on there. And Ricky is like the little Bubba of us all (not that I've been doing this for long), but his one is showing a load of potential.
If you wanna know more about the guys just head over to their blogs. All you have to do is click the links. Go on. It's not that hard.

Ice Koobs

P.S Two quick things. I will do a post about the MCM Expo I promise. Secondly. I got Rock Band today. So the MCM post might take a little longer to post then planned. But thats alright cause I can do a post about Rock Band after.

No comments: