Sunday 4 May 2008

Everyone is doing it!!!

Can you believe it?
For prove that shooting pigeons is not that bad play GTA IV.
GTA has alway been known for having some sort of collectibles. Like the tags in GTA San Andreas. Well in number IV, guess what the collectible is. Given up yet?
You have to get pigeons. Well more shoot them anyway. Which means I've got the one up on everyone. I already have practice in the art of shooting flying rats.
I have to admit when I first heard the pigeon in the game I did think it was a pigeon outside my window again. So I jumped out of my seat, grabbed my B.B Gun and started looking for the foul feathered beasts. But there was none. Then I heard the cooing again. But this time from the t.v. Now at this point I had the feeling I was going crazy, that I was getting my comeuppance for all the shooting that I have done. But then I remembered. Why would the t.v be making the noise. If I was going loopy and fruity then I would just be hearing the sound from every where.
So I dived into the game once more. Not with the intent of helping Nico's cousin Roman, or for driving Little Jacob around. But with the intent to kill or at the very least find the source of that infernal "Cooing". After two minutes I found it. The little git was sitting on the roof over the entrance to "Perestroika". So there was me and the pigeon. Man and beast. I walked towards it. It did not fly away. I tried kicking it. Not only it not fly away it just cooed more. Then I got pissed took out my pistol and shoot it. That solved the problem. First I got a message saying "199 flying rats left in Liberty City" then my wanted level went up. I didn't understand why. Maybe Liberty City see the pigeon as a endangered species. Well I know one thing. It will be after I've taken out the other 199.
Check out this video at You Tube. It's virtually the same as what happened to me.
Ice Koobs

P.s I can get away with the gansta photo now.

No comments: