Wednesday 21 May 2008

Hot damn!

First things first. If not into rock you're not gonna like it. Simple as. But that doesn't really matter (said in the way of a old yet famous wrestler). Because it was a good night out.
It could of been better if some of my own friends turned up. But you can't have everything and people have to live their lifes (even if they miss out on a wicked night out).
Even with the undertone of loner lurking about me the staff were friendly. And that is a big thing. It's not like it is easy to do to a loner. Think back to a time where you saw a guy who was by himself at a gig. Did you not laugh. So a big thanks to the staff.
Now the night is split into two parts. A live band part and Hot Damn (which is best described as a rock disco). What I saw of the live bands was awesome. They really put their heart into it and made it extraordinary different. Hot Damn was a sweet mix of deliciously light and sweet (Paramore, Blink182 etc.) To the fulfilling heavy and tasty (Slipknot, Hadouken etc). It was never too much of one thing so every one is satisfied. It was a double treat for me because I like both types of music. All in all as I said at the beginning. "If not into rock you're not gonna like it" but if you are then, Hot Damn! This just the right place for you.
Ice Koobs


P.S I got the tickets for the MCM expo this weekend. I can't wait. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: