Thursday 29 May 2008

Down at the shops.

It's amazing what you can get down the shops these days.
I went down Tescos recently and found that not only can "HEAD" be bought over the counter but you can also buy a couple of "Faggots" to accompany it as well.
Don't believe me. I thought you wouldn't so I took a photo.
















See. I would never say anything I couldn't back up. Well most of the time anyway.

But really, who comes up with these names. The Pork Faggots can be forgiven. They have been around since the 1850's and it's not the foods fault that the word faggot has been made into slang.
But Head. What the hell where they thinking. I especially love the "Pour Home" part. Because you know, you could so give a woman "Head". I wonder what their sale figures are like. Hopefully they aren't to flaccid.

Ice Koobs

1 comment:

Ricky Moreno said...

thats kind of jokes.
you should do a follow up.
i rcently started my own blogspot.
im just going to review stuff now and then like movies, music, sport fashion ect. il add you ass a link