Wednesday 14 May 2008

May is the best month in the year. Fact!


Not only does it have two bank holidays it also the month of my birthday and my nameday. Most people know what a birthday is. But not many know about a nameday. The basic gist is that it is the day you celebrate the saint you are named after. My nameday is after my birthday so I have no reason to forget (which I still manage to do).
Another reason why May is great is the amount of events that are available. There's Hot Damn in Camden. A rock, punk, indie, and alternative night that is held every third Friday (check out the flyer on the right and this link for more info). Also the London Expo's held in the Excel Center down at the docklands. This is taking place over the last weekend of the month. Want more info on the expo then check here. I'm going to both these events so I'll do a post after and give you my opinion on if they're good or cak.
Oh and another reason why May is great. The weather been bloody gorgeous.
Ice Koobs.

No comments: