Thursday 24 April 2008

Fun with B.B Gun

I have a problem. Out side of my bedroom window is the rooftops of all the other flats around. Now why is this a problem I hear you ask. Well it simple really Pigeons. The rats of the sky only worst, at least you can make a pet out of a rat. Who would want a pigeon as a pet.
Why do I have this hatred for pigeons? Well the little gits wake me up in the morning with their infernal "cooing". Now I might sound like a mad man but when something wakes me up earlier then I meant to be up (apart from my mum) then I get a little pissy. But when this thing wakes me up all the bloody time. Now you are just asking for trouble.


So I had two choices:
Let it be. They are after all just stupid birds that are going to die soon.
Or.
Take it upon myself to make sure that the pigeons know not to mess with me anymore.


I chose the later option.
So how am I going to combat this airborne scrum. Well with my weapon of choice the B.B Gun.

Yeah I know I'm 21 but so what? But I do have to admit I don't know if there is anything that can make you feel more grown up and so childish at the same time then playing with a B.B Gun. And this one is special too. It shoots paint ball b.b's. Red paint ball's. Now I know when I get a direct hit.
Now before anyone goes accusing be of "bigging up" guns. I'm not there is a big differences with a B.B gun and a Gun. One being a guns kill. Well not the gun itself as such but people who use them. With a B.B gun I can hit the pigeons with something with out causing actual harm to the pigeon. The idea is more to scare them away, so they don't come back to or near to my window. Anyway wouldn't you be scared if you saw this?

The reason for the goggles by the way is as "Danger" Ehren McGhehey says 'Safety First'.


Any way I think its a great way of combating this foul breed of animal. So people of London. Go.
Go and get a B.B gun and rid the skies of the pigeon. And maybe by taking our stresses off on the pigeon life might be better. I know I've been sleeping better.

Ice Koobs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, i have never been more convinced of ur nerdyness, u dont need safety goggles to take a PICTURE of urself wiv a bb gun, dats just rediculous, n guns rnt always 4 killin, u cud just shoot magazines

Ashlie

Ice Koobs said...

Yeah like I said "Safety First".
Plus I wouldn't be setting a good example to the younger public if I didn't wear them. It would be like riding a Motorbike with out the helmet. Maybe not as dangerous. But still.

Anonymous said...

bruv.. Where di you get that gun.. I want one!!